O que procura nos candidatos
- Requires a degree in Engineering or Applied Science (or equivalent) and, at least, 1-2 years working experience in a related field
- Professional experience is a key requirement, experienced candidates preferred
- Familiarity with Bench Laboratory instruments
- Familiarity with Board Design
- Familiarity with UNIX operating systems
Que funções irão desempenhar
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
IC Test Engineer
This position of “IC Test Engineer” is a Test Engineer whose mandate is to design, develop, modify and evaluate electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment and other hardware systems in compliance with the project’s test specifications and Synopsys’ test methodologies.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of test tasks, incorporating any of Test Specification Generation, Setup Preparation, Board Design, IC Characterization, Documentation, and Prototype Evaluation and Characterization
Duties may include any of the following
- Understand and assist in the generation of test specifications
- Participate in complex block and/or chip planning and architecture studies
- Understand synthesizable RTL code for FPGA emulation
- Design Test Boards for Characterization or Prototyping
- Characterize complex testchips containing Mixed-Signal IP components in different conditions
- Perform prototype evaluation using bench top laboratory instruments or automated test equipment
- Documentation of test environments/plans and overall procedures
- May communicate (e-mail, voice, meeting) with customers regarding technical issues
- Work toward improving efficiency in test procedures and methodologies
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Write patents for any inventions
- Read technical papers and related material to keep abreast of industry progress
- Other related duties as assigned by the upper manager
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
Competitive pay and benefits, work flexibility, a multi-cultural environment and numerous company events and volunteer opportunities. Plus, you'll be working with some of the best in the Semiconductor IP industry worldwide.