O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
We are looking for a talented and accomplished Human Resources Assistant to join our team.
As an HR Assistant, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Manage a day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Handle employee requests regarding human resources issues
- Support the onboarding procedures
- Provides support, information, and assistance to our associates and demonstrates good team spirit to support a positive atmosphere
- Achieves targets as set by the Human Resources Managers and follow SITEL’s policies and processes
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Advanced level of Portuguese (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Knowledge of French is a plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of Portuguese labor legislation
- Passion about HR methods
- Good understanding and experience with HR tools
- High-speed Internet Service with a basic landline telephone service
- Ethernet Port available
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
Education and experience.
- College degree in HR Management, Organisational Psychology or a relevant field
- Proven experience in Human Resources at least for the past year
- Customer Support Industry experience will be a plus
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!