The HR Advisory Assistant provides support in tasks related to the responsibilities of the department, namely initiatives focused on improving the performance of HR KPI in the Operations, Contract Signatures, Disciplinary Processes, Complaints Investigation and other HR focused projects.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Free sport activities and organized events.
• Produce and share key HR information with Operations;
• Cooperate with Operations in initiatives focused on HR KPI and other relevant actions that contribute to the improvement of the company’s HR management practices;
• Conduct an investigation process for the HR related complaints presented by the company’s workers;
• Provide support to the conduction of Disciplinary Processes;
• Follow the employee satisfaction survey and ensure that the necessary Plan of Action is taken and the proper monitoring is conducted;
• Provide information to other departments regarding specific HR issues and advise them in regards to available options for action.
• Higher Education Degree (Human Resources; Organizational Psychology, Law or other Social Sciences);
• Fluency in Portuguese and good level of English (at least level B2);
• Additional knowledge of other languages is a plus, if applicable (German, French and Spanish);
• 1 year of experience in relevant areas of Human Resources or Law (preferential);
• Previous experience on Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets and/or related industries (preferential);
• Working knowledge of Excel (intermediate level at least);
• Team-working personality;
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communications skills;
• Able to maintain a strict code of confidentiality and integrity;
• Continues improvement and capacity to innovation.
• Responsible and organized
We are looking forward to receive your application.