We are currently looking for gardeners/assistants with professional experience in the areas of:
- Working with natural and concrete stones, paving work
- Operating construction machinery
- Earthworks and canal building
- Planting work, green maintenance, lawn seeding
Do you have experience in one or more of the areas described above and a desire to lend a hand on our horticultural and landscape gardening sites? Perfect! We look forward to meeting you.
We have a great, family-like working atmosphere where people help and support each other. This is very important to us and, of course, especially for you if you are coming from another country. We will look after you.
What you can always count on with us:
- Secure and long-term job in a family-owned company
- Thorough induction and personal mentor
- Calm, objective and considerate leadership culture
- Offer of in-service training opportunities
- Above-average number of days’ holiday (30 days)
- Above-average salary and punctual payment
Sieg + Partner has been a renowned traditional company in horticulture and landscape gardening for 60 years. With over 60 employees, we are one of the large and established companies in our sector and a particularly secure employer.
We have a reputation for exceptional quality and reliability in our work. The list of our references is long, and includes several German architectural landmarks such as the Kö-Bogen in Düsseldorf or the Media Park in Cologne.
Our employees are highly motivated and very proud of what they do. ‘Motivation’ is therefore also the top criterion for us when selecting new colleagues, so that the collaboration actually works out. If you are committed and ‘want it’, then we’ll get along fine.