Teleperformance Portugal is part of the
Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and
shared services for international markets. With our team of 5.000 employees we
are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to
work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were
awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to
work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is
characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from
around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we
transform passion into excellence.
As a young,
dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to
provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
You will support
our client as Advertising Sales Representative, growing and developing your
extensive client base in an innovative and fast paced environment. You will be
part of a team of top class sales professionals. You will drive sustained sales
as well as proactively finding new selling opportunities.
Success in this
position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service
skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic,
team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
• Are you passionate about online advertising
and new technology and would you like to join one of the leading companies
• Facebook has reinvented social interaction
and is the number one networking company with hundreds of millions of daily
• If you are highly motivated, enthusiastic,
and driven by results, this may just be the career you’ve been seeking.
• Contacting new and existing customers via
telephone and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and
providing these businesses with the best solution for their business goal;
• Manage a portfolio of SMB clients with
responsibility for growing revenue;
• Acquiring new advertisers within the small
and medium business (SMB) space;
• Provide pre and post-sales support for all
• Provide product and tool support to improve
clients’ experience and drive higher product adoption and spend;
• Become an expert on all Facebook advertising
solutions (including Instagram);
• Identify trends and solve problems facing
multiple SMB clients;
• Provide vital product insights and feedback
from our customers to engineering;
• Champion and produce success stories for
customers who have had success in growing their business by using our
products have used our products to grow
• Native Hebrew Speaker;
• Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
• High school diploma required; University
degree a plus
• 1-3 years’ experience working in digital
marketing / sales, ideally a combination (preferential)
• Familiarity with online advertising products
and social media;
• Excellent communication skills: verbal,
written, listening skills;
• Valid EU work permit;
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and
enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment;
• Pro-active mindset with regards to
identifying issues and opportunities as well as communication with clients;
• Creative decision making skills and proven
ability to work independently;
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up
• Ability to multi-task and work under
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading
• Stable work and career progression;
• Intensive training and integration phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of
• Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
• Long-term career opportunities;
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs
after 9 months* and airport pick up*;
• Annually complementary return flight to your
home country (within Europe);*
• Possibility to live in one of our
• Free organized sport activities and events.
who relocate to Lisbon