O que procura nos candidatos
- You are a strong out-of-the-box thinker with a great business judgement, who creates outstanding solutions for complex problems;
- You have a master’s in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology or a related subject area;
- You have gained some practical experience (2-4 years), that allows you to have a great business mind to deal with external business partners in the best interest for the company;
- You have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- You have very strong executional skills paired up with an exceptional hands-on mentality;
- You are attracted by new projects/challenges that really spur you on and have a very strong appetite for closing the best business deals for the company;
- You ideally have a proven track record of successful high volume negotiations;
- You have an independent, responsible, and structured way of working and you think in a process-oriented way;
- Ideally, you have first experience in leading smaller teams and being an inspiring and supportive leader for your team. But don’t worry, this is not a must. We will teach you how to become a great leader.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- You are responsible for creating scalable and cost-efficient sourcing strategies for all markets;
- Together with our CEO and COO, you will work on highly strategic sourcing projects across the globe that will have a huge impact on the overall profitability of Emma;
- You analyze new sourcing regions and continuously identify but also develop new strategic suppliers;
- You will develop a deep knowledge about our suppliers, the main cost drivers per category but also important sourcing markets & trends to make sure that Emma always sources at the best price level possible;
- You will always challenge the status quo and look for further cost and efficiency improvements across all product groups to establish industry-leading COGS benchmarks;
- Beside the suppliers, you will interact with internal teams such as Markets, Product Development, etc. to push the boundaries of possibilities in the worldwide Bedding Industry, which will help us to increase customer satisfaction as well as internal efficiency;
- You will lead price negotiations with all our business partners;
- Eventually, you will have a steep learning curve and the opportunity to make an impact for one of the world leading Sleep-Tech companies, which has a proven record of sustainable hyper growth.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day;
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth;
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team;
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture;
- Make an impact initiating new ideas;
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields;
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events.
Outros aspectos a referir
This is who we are:
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with over 500 team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Then apply through our candidate portal for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).