Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered seven times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
• Plan, develop and deliver product training programs based on needs analysis and in conjunction with new product launches;
• Ensure sales and product training are clearly defined, documented and delivered for each role within the organization on a quarterly basis;
• Implement internal and external best practices into the product training which lead to improved sales performance and profit;
• Be a product expert providing training to all roles in the project on how to implement various aspects of the product in a way that will benefit the end client through increased profitability and customer satisfaction;
• Track and measure training results and elaborating reports to the Operations Manager and Client;
• Complete training needs analysis on a quarterly basis.
• Excellent English language skills;
• Min. 2 years of experience as a Trainer in a similar working environment
• Google AdWords certification or strong working experience with it;
• Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills;
• Self-starter, self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines;
• Proven project management, organization and business analysis skills in a dynamic business environment;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Ability to foster a positive and motivation work environment;
• Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.