O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
Do you want to work with a company that has strived to translate performance into speed – and success – in the most intelligent way possible?
Are you German native with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in the sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our German Customer Support team.
In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself - Ferry Porsche
This quote gets to the heart of everything that makes Porsche what it is. As a brand, as a company, and as an automotive manufacturer.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Inbound support (e.g. technical assistance and advice on Smart Mobility and E-Performance Services for both customers and dealers, such as administration of customer accounts, registration or operating issues, charging network, parking services, Porsche Drive, etc.)
- Cross-sales (e.g. clarification of contract-related questions, extending subscriptions, etc.)
- Outbound support (e.g. related Smart Mobility or e-Performance Services)
- Case monitoring (Monitoring, handling and - if necessary – escalation of open cases)
- Response Card (e.g. handling of response cards, administration of opt.-ins and opt.-outs)
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native German
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- No employment termination due to just cause in work history
- Knowledgeable in Windows-based and Microsoft Office Applications
- Secure handling of IT systems
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- High passion for automotive topics and digital technologies
- Make empowerment business decisions with little guidance
- Demonstrate out of the box thinking in order to resolve customer concerns
- Proficient documentation and note-taking; must be able to clearly document information
- Maintain a clear understanding of policy and procedures and warranty coverage
- Understand the geography of the respective markets working for and being able to identify regions and provinces
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
- Experience in the customer service/ call center industry is preferred
- 1-year working experience within technical areas; or 1-year working experience within automotive OEM customer service; or 3 years working experience within premium customer service with an affinity for technical/automotive topics at the same time
- Experience with Luxury Brands and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
• Competitive wages and stability
• Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
• Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
• A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
• International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you. Apply today!
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!