O que procura nos candidatos
• Native/near native German speakers (mandatory);
• Fluent in English (mandatory);
• Minimum of 2 years of experience managing contact center teams;
• Experience in technical support/ troubleshooting (preferable);
• Experience in gaming projects (preferable);
• Good communication and negotiation skills;
• Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
• Motivating the team;
• Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
• Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
• Developing action plans for continuous improvement;
• Provide service quality and efficiency reports to the client.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.