O que procura nos candidatos
Start of employment: immediately
Language skills: Proficient German and strong English
JOB SUMMARY Our client is an online lead generation company that creates quality leads in highly competitive verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications. We focus on building high-end websites with quality content that lets customers make an informed decision about the product they're about to buy or sign-up to. We pride ourselves on adapting a customer-focused approach to quality and usability.
As an SEO within you take full responsibility and ownership of the organic search performance of your products and proactively drive those forward. The role requires the hunger to succeed on search in a competitive industry.
The ideal candidate has a very strong background in SEO and is fully aware of state-of-the-art SEO measurements to generate sustainable traffic. A very good understanding of the German iGaming market is a big plus. The role certainly requires the right mindset to deliver excellent results.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have at least 3 years' proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role;
- Profound knowledge of standard and current SEO practices;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Experience with SEO reporting;
- Being profound with relevant SEO tools (eg ahrefs, Screaming Frog, KWtool.io, Ryte) and web analytics tools (eg Google Analytics, Google Search Console);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies;
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams;
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy;
- Direct off-page optimization projects (eg link-building);
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects;
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns;
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies;
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities;
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance;
- Any other unspecified tasks and/or duties which may be reasonably required of them in this role. The Employee shall follow all lawful and reasonable instructions of the Company and its director, its Chief Operating Officer as well as its ultimate beneficial owners.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
We offer you a competitive salary and private health care benefits and you can profit from flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.