O que procura nos candidatos
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to lead, coach and motivate a team of Customer Support Advisers (CSA) within the Support environment, to ensure that all performance targets are achieved and that individuals are developed so that they continually improve and fulfil their potential, whilst working to the agreed headcount. You will be expected to communicate effectively with the team, peer group, line management, external customers and business contacts. Working as an effective member of the local management team. You should ensure at all times that the team, provides effective and efficient customer service, and delivers a positive customer experience.
- Good general level of education, with a good standard of numeracy and literacy being important.
- Excellent awareness of Microsoft Office applications
- This role requires close liaison with the other customer facing functions within Customer Operations, so strong communication skills both written and verbal are important.
- Proven background in Sales & Customer Service or quality coaching is desirable although not essential.
- Fluent in the German Language (both written and orally) and equally as strong in the English Language.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Discretion and confidentiality is observed at all times.
- Completing the overall monitoring process, ensuring consistency in your application, accurate in your recording and timely in your feedback.
- Carry out work related specific projects that may be generated as a result of the enquiry monitoring process.
- Identify operational standards from which measurement of quality improvement will be driven.
- Provide feedback to the Customer Contact Operations Leadership Team in order that everyone will receive Enquiry Quality results to discuss with their CSA’s during regular coaching sessions & 121’s
- Highlight to the Customer Operations Leadership Team any issues identified via monitoring process that may require immediate action to resolve or activity potentially damaging to the organisation.
- Identify those processes / methods of operation which can be improved, including liaising with Training Manager to implement any associated training that may be required.
- Work to a structured process which ensures the correct quantity & quality of enquiry monitoring is completed during each month
- Meet pre-determined operational Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify ways to improve the customer journey through the monitoring process, customer feedback & project work streams
- Coordinate and manage our knowledge web ensuring that services are user-friendly, in line with current promotions and terms and conditions
- Keep up to date with market/competitor services and implement new challenging ideas
- Consider customer experience when using our products on site and suggest changes where needed
- Update and maintain all the quality and knowledge tools used throughout Customer Support
- Amend all the internal procedures, process manuals and training material to maintain high level quality across the department
- Compile and distribute training feedback forms and quality surveys across the department
- Forge positive working relationships with colleagues throughout the business.
- To develop self in order to increase personal contribution to the role.
- Focus on costs, process improvements and/or efficiency to contribute to the profitability of the business.
- Reinforce the culture and core values of the group through appropriate behaviours and actions