O que procura nos candidatos
GERMAN SPEAKING CONTACT CENTRE MANAGER - LISBON
manager, taking immediate management decisions on the contact center floor to drive the KPIs. You
will coordinate a team of Team Leaders, being responsible for their motivation, training and
development. You will report to the Contact Center Manager and interact with the corporate client to
report the team’s results.
• Proven managerial experience in a sales environment;
• Strong experience of people management;
• Experience in the BPO industry;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
• You communicate easily with different types of stakeholders;
• Passionate about sales, technology and the internet;
• Ability to speak and write English and German fluently;
• Experience in advertising sales (Google Ads) is a plus.
Our client offers;
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public
• Health Insurance;
• Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Manage a team of Supervisors (Team Leaders), monitor their performance, work on their
development and provide them with training and support;
• Analyze and report main results and KPIs to the Contact Center Manager and to the client;
• Identify potential risks and opportunities of improvement;
• Ensure the correct implementation of the standard processes and procedures.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
to be discussed