O que procura nos candidatos
• Native German speakers (mandatory) ;
• Fluency in English (minimum B2 level)
• University degree, preferably in Human Resources or
• Previous experience in Recruitment and Selection
• International experience is a plus;
• Good knowledge of MS Office ;
• Good communication and team work skills;
• Responsible, available, dynamic and flexible.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Researching job markets across Europe and finding
new recruitment sources;
• Creating job ads to support recruitment;
• Managing the selection process and keeping the
applications database updated;
• Analyze CVs and make pre-selection calls, both with
local and international applicants from all over Europe;
• Validating applicants’ language skills;
• Organizing, preparing and executing selection
activities, such as (online) selection test and phone interviews;
• Managing relocation support from applicants from
• Presenting a final short-list of selected
• Proposing improvement and innovations methods.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent
public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events;
• Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit.
Outros aspectos a referir
Do you have a enthusiasm for recruitment?
Would you like to interact with candidates from different backgrounds and match
the best profile with the best vacancy? If your answer is “yes”, you may be the
candidate we are looking for!