O que procura nos candidatos
• Native level written and verbal communication skills in
Bachelor's degree (preferred);
• Minimum 6 months of relevant customer care experience;
• General understanding of online marketing products/services being supported;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Dynamic and organized.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Analyze issues of business customers, partners, clients or internal
stakeholder’s and find the best ways to resolve them;
• Address issues via chat, email or phone channels, following operating
• Close customer inquiries regarding online marketing products, troubleshoot
issues per process specifications, assist users in recovering account
information and assist in payment related issues;
• Adapt existing processes to craft alternate solutions, or escalate critical
or more complex queries to the next level for resolution.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
•Signing Bonus 3000€;
•Work Location: Lisbon - Oeiras;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Training and familiarization phase;
• Private health insurance since day one in the company;
Opportunity to grow in a multinational company;
• Free Portuguese language courses, surfing, soft trekking and much more.
Outros aspectos a referir
Are you passionate about the world of Online Marketing?
Teleperformance Portugal is looking for someone with excellent communication
and problem-solving skills. Start a promising career, finding the solution for
issues of business customers, maintaining a positive relationship between them
and the company. You will use your communication skills to address several
questions through multiple communication channels, guaranteeing a great
Be part of our success and make the world’s information more accessible and
Since the beginning of the pandemic,
Teleperformance Portugal adopted the best practices in combating and preventing
the Covid-19 virus, being the first company in its sector to guarantee the
"COVID Clean" certification by EIC/VERYCER.