O que procura nos candidatos
Customer Service Associate – German Speakers – to join a recent project in Lisbon.
You will work with the latest customer care technologies, assisting and solving customer queries through phone and emails.
Be part of something Big!
Welcome to #SitelPortugal
Sitel is a people-driven global company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands. We provide multilingual customer experience management globally to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey.
About our client,
Our Client is a global company with offices across the World, that offers the most comprehensive portfolio in the Ferries Industry.
Supported by a multi-platform, our client offers a quick and easy way to look, compare and book between all available offers, and find the best solution.
Que funções irão desempenhar
You will be,
- Providing support in their native language, but also for our English-speaking customers on all channels.
- Processing all bookings at the Client platform.
- Communicating with Operators around the globe to process customer bookings.
- Proactively identifying opportunities when dealing with all client queries.
What you need to have,
- Native or Proficient German (C2)
- Advanced level of English
- Outstanding people skills with a passion to help others
- Good time management skills with attention to details
- Customer Service experience (min 1 year in a contact center/ helpdesk position)
- For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Relocation package
- Flexible working schedule
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like our SitelFit wellness program
Are you ready to Wow Customers?
Begin your Sitel journey - apply today!