O que procura nos candidatos
We are looking for a Full Stack Entwickler (m/f/d) Web/Angular
You are an experienced Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) and meet new challenges with motivation and passion? Do you feel at home in the backend as well as in the frontend and are you enthusiastic about complex web applications? Do you enjoy working in an agile, cross-functional and international team? Then we look forward to shaping the digital future with you.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a similar education in information technology
- You have relevant experience in the areas of Angular, Node.js, NoSQL/SQL, DevOps, Agile
- You want to be part of the AI revolution by solving real-world problems with: Language Models (GPT-3), Decision Trees, Machine Learning.
- You are passionate about building reliable cloud-native applications based on Kubernetes
- You think in a customer-oriented way and bring a healthy dose of humour with you
- You have a desire to develop yourself and work in an international team
- Creativity and team spirit are terms that describe you well
- Confident communication in written and spoken English rounds off your profile
Que funções irão desempenhar
Your fields of activity
- You will develop an innovative and intelligent cloud application in an agile team
- You will benefit from an open and technologically sophisticated working environment
- In addition to developing new applications, you will also work on the further development of existing solutions
- You will set new standards in the world of master data
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- You have the possibility to work in the headquarter in Germany from time to time
- We offer you the possibility of further development up to the management of your own team in Portugal
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
Outros aspectos a referir
We provide high-quality master data and automated processes - and these are needed across all industries. We are in a future-proof environment and we are growing steadily.
D&TS is an internationally operating consulting and software company headquartered in Schwelm, Germany. We help big players to be even more successful. Our clients include companies such as Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Haribo-Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Capri-Sun, B. Braun SE, Meyer Werft GmbH & Co. KG and many more. With our services and innovative product portfolio, coupled with over 20 years of experience, we are one of the leading international providers. A great team with flat hierarchies and personal development opportunities awaits you.
Our mission is to create the basis for digitalisation and to help our customers achieve Industry 4.0. You can help too!
Would you like to become part of our team? - Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary expectations.