Our client, an established brand nd fast growing iGaming company in the North West of England is looking for an intermediate front-end developer to join a multi skilled team, developing their online gaming platform.
Products and Technologies:
You will use the latest technologies, architectures and working styles to deliver an intuitive and responsive product on a multitude of platforms, including desktop, tablet and mobile viewports. This team values cross-browser development and progressive enhancement.
In addition to the online platform, products of all types, ranging from Retail Kiosks and Screens to Native Mobile Apps and third party integrations. Tools Used: Angular, Vue.js, Node.js, SASS, Webpack, Gulp, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Nginx
Skills and Experience:
- Experience, in production, with at least one of- Angular, Vue.js or React.
- Experience with using REST API’s.
- Proficiency with Code Automation, such as Webpack, NPM, Gulp, Grunt and SASS.
- Experience with multi branch Source control, using GIT.
- Proficiency work using front end unit testing.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment with fast response to change.
You will also:
- Be able to self manage, and work through your assigned tasks with minimal support.
- Liaise with other department and stakeholder throughout the product lifecycle.
- Be comfortable tutoring and supporting other members of the team.
- Comfortable in a transparent environment with Code Reviews and Style Guides.
Company and Working Culture:
You will be working at our European HQ, based in Liverpool City Centre, the environment is fast paced and dynamic, your colleagues will be people from all over the continent, reflecting our business reach across Europe. Our team value a desire to maintain up-to-date knowledge and standards. The ideal candidate will be interested in UX/Design and Development theory, and they will be eager to share their knowledge with the team.