O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
We are looking for a talented and accomplished French Team Manager to be responsible for supervising an assigned team to meet or exceed client / corporate goals, and for coaching and motivating advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job.
As a Team Manager in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Communicate effectively and regularly with the working group, articulating different types of information (operational / management /etc)
- Solve problems, make decisions, analyze results and ensure compliance with deadlines and requirements associated with project
- Work as a team, actively collaborating in the development of the advisors activities
- Continually review and monitor the work performance of all advisors, instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools, to manage any shortfall
- Undertake formal monthly/ quarterly performance reviews
- Provide clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics
- Accurate and timely communication of any client issues to Operations Manager
- Maintain an environment which supports the spirit of teamwork, where advisors are committed, loyal and take pride in working for the company
- Ensure actions from Employees Satisfaction surveys are implemented and continuously reviewed.
- Understand and comply with all regulatory, fair trading and competition rules and adhere to Health, Safety and Security responsibilities
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native our proficient French (mandatory)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Other European language will be a plus
- Minimum of 12 to 18 months of call center experience preferably as Team Manager or product specialist
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, and leadership skills
- Excellent telephone, keyboard, verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to organize and prioritize, set priorities and multi-task
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
- People oriented
- An element of gravitas
- Experience with policy work
- Early adopter of technology
- Dependable, reliable and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to interact positively with staff at all levels
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or directly related work experience
- Previous relevant experience as Team Manager
Specific Requirements (when necessary)
- Availability to travel
- Out-of-hours support
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!