O que procura nos candidatos
This person will be reporting directly to the Procurement and Credit Control Manager and will be a part of their Finance Team, responsible for keeping the book and records of entities within the group.
The Procurement andOur client, a leader in sports betting and online games across Europe is looking for a French speaking Procurement and Cost Assistant to join their team in Malta. This person will be reporting directly to the Procurement and Credit Control Manager and will be a part of their Finance Team, responsible for keeping the book and records of entities within the group.
The Procurement and Cost Assistant will be responsible for the daily operations and have the responsibility of the invoice posting process and payment posting Process. This position calls for a self-motivated person with a strong technical background, able to take initiative and adapts easily and positively to changes. This role represents a stimulating and rewarding challenge in a fast-moving and growing international organization.
- Background in Accounting (iGaming work experience considered an asset);
- At least O-level Accounting qualification or similar;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Knowledge of Sun System & IPOS Procurement System (would be considered as an asset);
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office with a particular emphasis on Excel, Word & Access;
- Meticulous & accurate person with problem-solving skills and a pro-active attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and intra-personal communication skills;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude to changes in current processes and proposes any improvements where possible.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Clear understanding of the Procurement process cycle to be autonomous and able to assist internal users and external suppliers;
- Assistance and input of company requisitions;
- Posting of invoices (daily), while ensuring that coding of invoices is done correctly (entity and nominal) and that each invoice has a supporting Purchase order/Requisition;
- Invoice filing (digital-based, kept up-to-date);
- Posting of payments on a rotating roster;
- Reconciliation of all payments posted on a weekly basis;
- Monitoring the whole invoice process and chasing budget holders for approval;
- Assistance in compiling weekly payment forecast;
- Coordination with Suppliers on interpreting our internal processes and ensure adherence to meet such;
- Supplier relations and account ownership;
- Assisting the Procurement and Credit Control Manager in the day to day running of the function.