O que procura nos candidatos
OUTBOUND CALLING AND QUALITY ASSURANCE AGENT
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly with customers
over the phone.
• Native French speaker. Any other language will be considered an asset.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• At least 6 months experience within a high-volume call centre or outbound calling
• Experience within a customer service environment.
• The ability to self-motivates and manage time wisely.
• Logical problem-solving approach with the ability to take initiatives and act quickly on
• Flexible and also willing to work weekends and evenings.
Must have IGaming experience
Que funções irão desempenhar
The Agent’s main tasks will be to monitor player activity in particular deposit transactions and failed attempts.
Once a failed transaction is identified, the Agent will initiate a call to the player to assist in any way possible to make the deposit happen.
The Agent will also produce a list of customers to contact via phone calls or SMSs for account activation and reactivation purposes.
The Agent will also make sure that the site functions properly in all the jurisdictions where the company operates, test deposit methods regularly and report any issues to the technical team.
The Agent will be required to monitor Customer Services chats with players to make sure the right message is being communicated and intervene when necessary.
• Performing outbound calls, contacting customers who have already registered on the
• Performing customer satisfaction surveys as well as offering incentives and promotions
in order to reactivate lapsed or dormant accounts.
• Keeping a record of activates and results, provide reports to the line manager.
• Assisting the customer service team when needed, answering inbound calls, emails and
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
to be discussed