O que procura nos candidatos
• Native level French speaker;
• Fluency in English (B2);
• High school diploma (or equivalent);
• Passion for online Gaming Industry (MMORPG);
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills;
• Creative and out-of-the-box thinking;
• Eager to do deep research to resolve any given issue;
• Having a critical thinking when presented with a yes/no decision;
• Experience with different PC game Launchers and online Gaming (Game console knowledge is a plus);
• Positive attitude towards challenges and day to day changes.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Resolving and answering contacts from the players;
• Reading and understanding logs for item restorations;
• Use all resources at hand to provide the most epic gaming support experience;
• Collaborate closely with specialized points of contact of the Player Support team to achieve the best outcome;
• Managing account and billing related issues;
• Answering for in-game inquiries;
• Pro-actively being involved in the most recent updates regarding this specific gaming industry.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Health Insurance since day one in the company;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit;
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Outros aspectos a referir
The Gaming Support Representative will provide support to a huge MMORPG players base by helping with in-game questions, item restoration and any account or billing difficulties. You will be reading logs to understand what has happened in-game and take the necessary steps to provide the best solution possible based on that research and critical thinking, some technical knowledge will be required. By working with us, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing, high volume and multicultural environment. We will provide you with intensive training and give you the right tools to grow within one of the best companies to work in Portugal!
With a worldwide presence, our client is one of the most prestigious brands in the gaming industry, with an impeccable track record of good customer relations and extensive market experience. This company works vigorously to provide to their consumers with a broad range product.