O que procura nos candidatos
- Experience working in a customer support related role
in different channels (email, webform and telephone);
- Familiarity with Social Media
- Experience with LiveChat and Instant Messaging services
- Able to accomplish GDPR compliance politics;
- Native French speaker and minimum English level
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and
- Ability to solve customer problems;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Experience in servicing
hotel/hospitality/travel/tourism and/or Luxury industries (preferential).
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Provide a customer-friendly service by showing interest
in the customer, guaranteeing a positive and loyal relationship with the
- Handling customer inquiries with the highest degree of
courtesy and professionalism;
- Create opportunities to engage with the customers,
approaching all their questions and doubts;
- Manage customer queries about hotel availabilities,
amenities and facilities/location and access to their accounts, payments
and answer any queries regarding the loyalty program.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Work location: Lisbon;
- Work Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Renewable employment contract with basic remuneration
plus food subsidy;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund and annual complementary
return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses and training
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen
facilities and excellent public transportation connections;
- Participation in events, workshops and other activities;
- Excellent opportunity to work in a leading
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup,
bread, salad and fruit;
- Personalized career progression programs.
Outros aspectos a referir
Do you have a passion for the tourism industry? We are looking for someone
who loves to communicate and is ambitious enough to take responsibility on
assuring client satisfaction for a world leading hotels chain.
As a customer service representative, you’ll have the chance to be part of the
success of a global brand, learning and developing to be the best in an
ever-evolving role. You will be based in Lisbon and work with Teleperformance,
a multicultural company renowned for being considered nine times the Best
Company to Work for in Portugal.
In a global pandemic, trust and support from companies to their employees
and customers are essential to sustain the development of their business,
fostering stability in the market and driving economic recovery. Since the
beginning of the pandemic, Teleperformance Portugal has ensured that the best
practices in combating and preventing the Covid-19 virus were adopted, and
after being the first company in our sector to guarantee the "COVID Clean"
certification by EIC / VERYCER, we are now more confident than ever in our
ability to fight the Covid-19 virus. At Teleperformance Portugal, you will find
what you are looking for: experience, adventure, diversity, multiculturalism,
professional and financial stability, opportunities for professional
development and work-life balance. We remain committed to the necessary
measures so that all TP employees are and feel safe at work!
Our client is one of the largest hotel chains in the world,
managing thousands of hotels in over 100 countries. It is a company based on
human values and diversity, known for innovation and guest experience.