O que procura nos candidatos
•Native level French speaker;
•Fluency in both written and verbal English (preferably B2);
•Experience with managing social media channels;
•Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
•Creative and out-of-the-box thinking;
•Soft skills for de-escalating situations when needed;
•Experience with social media management and business intelligence tools (nice to have);
•Experience in graphic design/Photoshop/After Effects.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters and videos;
• Understand current trends within the community and provide the team with regional insights;
• Respond to customers in a timely manner;
• Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders;
• Devise and implement community communication initiatives;
• Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests;
• Attend/manage networking events or relevant industry workshops/forums.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
•Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
•Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
•Investment in training and personal development;
•Work in an unparallel team environment;
•Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
•Initial flight expenses refund and annual complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
•Modern, centrally located buildings with cafeteria facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
•Free healthy food in the cafeteria, such as soup, salad, bread and fruit;
•Health Insurance since day one in the company;
•Free language courses, sports activities and organized events.
Outros aspectos a referir
Do you love games and Supercell is the wonderland for you? Are you looking for a new job opportunity that allows you to grow professionally in a fascinating industry? Then this might be the perfect vacancy for you! We are looking for a French speaker to work as a Community Support Manager for Supercell! You will be responsible for all social networks, as well as for locating all content (updates, maintenance) in VK, Twitter and Youtube. You will also be the face and voice of the brand and
will be involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events and content creation. Your main goal will be to improve the quality and promote the content, providing the best resources.