As a Microsoft Store ambassador you will integrate our online selling team and manage a range of clients within the small - medium businesses, and some enterprise customers. We are looking for someone who loves technology, especially Microsoft Surface family, and is able to act as account, managing strong relationships with our customers. This requires the ability to work independently and with great maturity, ensuring customers are advised correctly on their product, their orders are put through and arriving at the customer in a timely fashion. On a daily basis, your main challenge is going to be to adapt your communication, handling proactive volume with new business, focusing your efforts on sales. Are you ready for the challenge? Join our Microsoft team!
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is an American multinational and one of the most known technologies companies in the world.
It’s best known for its software products, hardware products, and touchscreen computers. Microsoft aims to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more!
• Managing, through customer support, strong relationships with our customers;
• Selling Hardware to small- medium businesses and some enterprise customers;
• Ensure customers are advised correctly on their product and their orders are put through and arriving at the customer promptly;
• Handle proactive volume with new business;
• Deal with procurement and marketing teams alike at the customer side.
• Near native level of spoken and written French;
• Minimum 1 year customer support or service experience for B2B roles required;
• Experience in Account management B2B with outbound activity (Preferred);
• Microsoft Advocate Performance Certification (Sales Specialist/Master) within 3-6 months - (is a plus);
• Great listener and problem solver for each unique customer challenge;
• Dynamic and enthusiastic about technology;
• Aiming to be part of Microsoft’s mission and passionate about helping customers;
• Proven ability to build relationships with business customers and proficient managing various accounts to build long lasting relationships.
• An international career in a multicultural environment;
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
• Intensive training and constant and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.