O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
Do you want to work for a company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world´s best brands?
Are you French native with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in the sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Human Resources team.
As a HR Assistant, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Manage a day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Handle employee requests regarding human resources issues
- Support the onboarding procedures
- Provides support, information and assistance to our associates and demonstrates good team spirit to support a positive atmosphere
- Achieves targets as set by the Human Resources Managers and follow SITEL’s policies and processes
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native French (mandatory)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of Portuguese labor legislation
- Passion about HR methods
- Good understanding and experience with HR tools
- High-speed Internet Service with a basic landline telephone service
- Ethernet Port available
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
Education and experience.
- College degree in HR Management, Organisational Psychology or a relevant field
- Proven experience in Human Resources at least for the past year
- Customer Support Industry experience will be a plus
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
• Competitive wages and stability
• Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
• Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
• A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
• International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you. Apply today!
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!