O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
Do you want to work with one of the world’s leading airlines?
Are you French native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in the sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our French Customer Support team.
Our client is an International flying company where flying means a true pleasure.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
• Provide assistance to an international flying company that supports airlines all over the world
• Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written and phone communication
• Adapt easily to different scenarios and constant updates like aviation demands nowadays.
• Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
• Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
• Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
• Native or proficient level of French (C2)
• Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
• Ability to adapt to a challenging software system.
• Good communications skills and argumentation, create empathy from the first moment, being able to turn a negative situation into a positive situation
• Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
• Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
• High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
• Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
• Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
• Competitive wages and stability
• Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
• Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
• A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
• International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!