O que procura nos candidatos
FRAUD AND PAYMENTS MANAGER
• At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role
• Knowledge and experience with Fraud and Payments, AML and CFT
regulations, payments technology and fraud and abuse prevention, as well
as GDPR procedures.
• Leadership and people management skills.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Ensure the workflow, policies, procedures and all AML and CFT regulations
are being followed and are up to industry par.
• Also ensure that the policies and procedures in place are industry standard
and that all potential risks are eliminated.
• Review and verify customer accounts (from the registration up until
withdrawal, following the entire customer journey) and their
documentation for authenticity.
• Monitor deposit and withdrawal patterns and follow all regulations and
directives related to AML-CFT policies when investigating those.
• Evaluate fraud and risk management of the department and take the
• Analyse and process withdrawal requests from customers in a timely
manner and accurately.
• Manage all the day to day rela5onship with Payment Service Providers
(PSP) and also actively contribute to add more to cater to different markets
and needs of the business.
• Investigate possible missing transactions and liaise with customer Support,
Compliance and other departments or third parties when needed.
• Ensure that Risk Management is a priority and Chargebacks are below
industry threshold, as well as prevention, mitigation and also contestation
of possible ones received.
• Monitor correction for all manual adjustments done by the team to make
sure reconciliations and accounting is possible and avoid possible risks and
loss of revenue.
• Review all PSP contracts, negotiation of pricing and all negotiations with
PSP in order to sign the best possible deals for the Company and the
integrations that would benefit it the most.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
to be discussed