O que procura nos candidatos
- Currently studying for a Degree in Electrical, Electronical or Computer Engineering.
- Has a strong desire to learn and explore new technologies.
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Experience with FPGA implementation, FPGA debug & board bring up is preferred.
- Knowledge of ASIC prototyping and emulation techniques and technologies is preferred.
- Knowledge of protocols such as AXI, HDMI, UFS, UniPro, CSI, DSI, and PCIe is a significant plus.
- Experienced working in UNIX/LINUX environment.
Que funções irão desempenhar
Your primary focus is to contribute to the Synopsys IP portfolio FPGA-based validation, collaborating with an array of teams from PHY development, IP R&D, SW development, and even industry and external customers. You will learn first-hand what it takes to be on first line of integration and interoperability of the Synopsys IP portfolio, continuously improving your skills in all areas from RTL architecture, FPGA synthesis, simulation, timing analysis, debugging tools, and an array of FPGA-based hardware platforms and test equipment. Independent and proactive attitude is a must, while learning to communicate to a number of different groups and to present technical information, design and develop demonstrations, resolve technical issues, and generate specifications, guidelines and test reports.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
This role is a blend of continuously expanding and actively exercising your technical knowledge, understanding industry trends and their impact in the different standards/protocols (e.g. PCIe, USB, MIPI, HDMI, Ethernet, MSHC, DDR), and providing technology leadership to both internal validation of the protocol IIPs and external customer success.
Outros aspectos a referir
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips - faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance - eliminating months off their project schedules.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.