O que procura nos candidatos
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional
experience in similar function;
- A larger hands-on experience might compensate
for the absence of a higher education degree;
- Experience with financed projects (PT2020, EU)
controlling and reporting.
Grade, with good knowledge of accounting.
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting (profit and
loss statements and other reports), specially on non-profit entities;
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese
languages, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of ERP system PHC.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and teamwork
- Able to work independently and under limited
- Attention to detail and strong analytical and
Que funções irão desempenhar
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Preform critical analyses, in cooperation with
the Research Management department, of the financial execution of Research
Projects, in order to prepare and submit payment requests to the different
funding agencies (ANI, COMPETE, FCT, CCDR-N, Horizon Europe, etc.) under the
scope of the existing Incentive Programs (PT2020, H2020, Horizon Europe, etc.);
- Data treatment and analysis that require an advanced
knowledge in EXCEL;
- Support the financial department in tasks
related with accounting, profit and loss statements and other reports.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
What we offer:
- Excellent work conditions;
- Being part of the team of one of the most
renown applied R&D institutions of the world;
- Adequate salary (depending on the academic
degree and professional experience);
- Private health insurance plan.
Outros aspectos a referir
The application period is open from the 8th to the 31st
of October 2021. A first “cut-off” to evaluate applications day will occur on
the 20th of October 2021.
Applications must be made by email and contain:
- CV – mandatory;
- Motivation Letter – mandatory;
- Recommendation Letters are optional but also