• Install, commission and maintain the equipment and installations of Filling Machines and Distribution Equipment in our customers all around Portugal, sometimes in Angola and Spain.
• Perform troubleshooting and fault finding services on site and by phone.
• Conduct production supervision and operator training at customer sites.
• Establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship with customers including support and follow up on customers concerns and problems.
• Bachelor degree or above, in electronic or electro-mechanical engineering.
• 1-2 years work experience in electro-mechanical maintenance.
• 1-2 years experience in PLC, electrical and electronic systems in general.
• Fluency in Portuguese.
• Ability to repair machines onsite.
• Experience with filling machines is a big advantage.
• Willing to travel extensively in Portugal (mainly Lisbon area) and foreign countries
• Native level of Portuguese and a good command of English (writing/reporting skills are essential). Spanish is an advantage
• Driving licence.
• Good command of computer skills.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office.
• Proven understanding of Customer Satisfaction and business vision.
• Initiative and ability to work in team.
• Customer oriented and result oriented attitude.
• High integration ability and willingness to take responsibility
• Cooperation with superiors suppliers and colleagues
• High level of collaboration skills
• Customer centric
• Willingness to engage in peak workloads
• High load capacity, withstands high expectations
• Sticks to agreements, keeps appointments
• Can adapt quickly to new situations
• Positive attitude to frequent business travels (around 95% of the workting hours)
What we can offer:
• Being part of an international company with a secure background.
• Involvement in our technical training program.
• A long term opportunity.
• Competitive salary.
• Company car.
If we have raised your interest please submit your application online with your English CV. You can find more information at our corporate website www.tetrapak.com.
How to apply?
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please submit your English CV at www.tetrapak.com/career not later than 2nd of August 2019.
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD”, reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Tetra Pak work for and with our customers to provide preferred processing and packaging solutions for food markets. We apply our commitment to innovation, our understanding of consumer needs and our relationships with suppliers to deliver these solutions, wherever and whenever food is consumed.
We believe in responsible industry leadership, creating profitable growth in harmony with environmental sustainability and good corporate citizenship.
Tetra Pak Portugal is seeking open minded, highly motivated person to reinforce their Field Service Operations team. We are looking for a:
Field Service Engineer (m/w) in Lisbon area, Portugal
Our new colleague will be responsible for delivering high quality technical services and support to our customers ensuring that all issues are dealt with in the most effective and satisfactory way. This is an excellent opportunity to increase your knowledge and gain experience in the mechanics, electronics and automation field by performing services on our clients’ sites in Lisbon area.
It’s an ideal opportunity for you if you are in the beginning phase of your career and ready to expand your knowledge at a company which is market leader in its field. In this role you will have plenty of opportunity to visit and get to know all the major customers of Tetra Pak Iberia, with the special focus on the area of Lisbon.