O que procura nos candidatos
Our Client is a medical device manufacturing company for class I and II devices which makes procedure sets and trays
in a cleanroom, ISO 7, and pre-filled syringes, with different fluids, in an ISO 5.
To reinforce their Quality department, they are looking for an Industrial Pharmacist, registered in “Ordem dos
- Experience in aseptic processing, or sterile production in the pharmaceutical industry or hospital pharmacy.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Pharmaceutic, Microbiology or similar
- Proven experience within an ISO 13485:2016 quality systems regulated environment (MDD & MDR)
- Portuguese national with a fluency in English, including writing and spelling, rules of composition and grammar
- Education and training – give internal training, teach and educate individuals and/or groups, and measure the
- effects of training.
- Chemistry - Knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical
- processes and transformations that they undergo. This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger
- signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
- Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other
- techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods. Law and Government - Knowledge
- of laws.
- Engineering and Technology - Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This
- includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods
- and services.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Industrial experience, preferably in medical devices;
- Knowledge of the Portuguese legislation to maintain a close contact with competent authorities, e.g. Infarmed;
- Knowledge of quality control (microbiology);
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Normal office hours: Monday Friday office hours"
- Salary of 14k per month
- Intensive education from the beginning