O que procura nos candidatos
As an English Technical
Support Advisor– Lisbon, Portugal,
you will have the opportunity to empower your valuable technical skills while
gaining a privileged view and know-how of one of the big four IT companies in the world.
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient English (minimum level C1/C2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Previous experience with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology is preferential
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
Que funções irão desempenhar
Your future project
As an English Technical Support Advisor– Lisbon, Portugal, you will:
- Manage customer expectations through a calm and empathetic stance aiming to resolve their cases. Strive to maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Improve your technical skills by troubleshooting issues related to electronic equipment. Escalate potential service issues to the appropriate level (when necessary).
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
Life at our company
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Oeiras (Tagus-Park) Lisbon, Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!