Teleperformance is looking for candidates responsible for intermediate PC software and/or hardware systems support via telephone or e-mail in accordance with service level requirements. The main goal will be to provide quality customer support from a PC Help Desk.
Our client is an American corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network.
They aim to provide the best service in their field and they are counting on you to help them!
• Receives telephone calls from users having problems using computer software and/or hardware or inquiring how to use specific software, hardware, or operating systems. Escalates all unresolved calls to higher support levels;
• Determines root cause and provides accurate, creative, and timely solutions to PC basic-to-intermediate software and systems problems to ensure end-user productivity. Provides a basic level of hardware troubleshooting, repair and installation on specified product lines to end-users;
• Assists in generating defined PC Help Desk performance reports or charts to schedule.
• Fluent/Native Level of English;
• High School Diploma;
• Available to begin work in the first week of March (mandatory);
• Previous Technical Support/Service Desk experience – Preferential;
• Proficiency in Technical knowledge of computers, software and operating systems (MS-Windows) – Preferential;
• Good knowledge of MS Office Applications;
• Needs to demonstrate a combination of technical awareness and very good communication skills;
• Ability to portray professionalism and work well in a team environment.
• The schedule: 24-hour availability for 8-hour rotating shifts;
• Shifts rotate every fifteen days and are sent with one week in advance;
• Location: Infante Santo (near CUF);
• Initial employment contract with a duration of 12 months (renewable with a chance of becoming permanent);
• Remuneration: Base salary plus food subsidy and productivity bonus;
• Variable bonus (up to 300€/month);
• Excellent opportunity in leading multinational;
• Long-term career opportunities and job security.