Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered seven times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
Our client is an American corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network.
They aim to provide the best service in their field and they are counting on you to help them!
• The schedule is from Monday to Friday with a full availability to do the following shifts: 6H-15H, 7H-16H, 8H-17H, 9H-18H, 15H-00H, 00H-9H;
• Shifts rotate every fifteen days and are sent with one week in advance;
• Location: Infante Santo (near CUF);
• Initial employment contract with a duration of 12 months (renewable with a chance of becoming permanent);
• Base Salary + Holiday Bonus + Christmas Bonus + Lunch Allowance;
• Variable bonus (up to 300€/month);
• Excellent opportunity in leading multinational;
• Long-term career opportunities and job security.
• Fluent/Native Level of English;
• High School Diploma;
• Available to begin work in the first week of March (mandatory);
• Previous Technical Support/Service Desk experience – Preferential;
• Proficiency in Technical knowledge of computers, software and operating systems (MS-Windows) – Preferential;
• Good knowledge of MS Office Applications;
• Needs to demonstrate a combination of technical awareness and very good communication skills;
• Ability to portray professionalism and work well in a team environment.
• Receives telephone calls from users having problems using computer software and/or hardware or inquiring how to use specific software, hardware, or operating systems. Escalates all unresolved calls to higher support levels;
• Determines root cause and provides accurate, creative, and timely solutions to PC basic-to-intermediate software and systems problems to ensure end-user productivity. Provides a basic level of hardware troubleshooting, repair and installation on specified product lines to end-users;
• Assists in generating defined PC Help Desk performance reports or charts to schedule.