Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered seven times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our client is now one of the leading computer and video game developers worldwide. Hardly a household can be found without its products, which enjoy great popularity among young and old.
• Work place: Parque das Nações;
• Work Schedule: 9 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday, and Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm - rotating shifts and days off;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the homeland;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested;
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
• Possibility of career progression.
• Handling inbound communications from customers via Email, Telephone & Webchat
• Handling inbound communications from retailers via Email & Whitemail;
• Managing Customer and Retailer repair bookings;
• Providing pre/post sale, and Technical information to end users;
• Reporting each customer contact handled in the systems.
• High School Diploma;
• Native English (C2 mandatory for oral and written skills);
• Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred);
• Player and support oriented attitude, with a knack for helping others (preferred);
• Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills;
• Good reasoning and analytical skills;
• Friendly proactive attitude and great communicator in challenging situations;
• Passion for video games and mobile applications;
• Good computer and Internet skills;
• Flexibility and resilience.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.