Join our Support Team and become our clients’ ambassador - be the first point of contact for its players’ community. An exciting and international working environment is awaiting you.
Our client is now one of the leading computer and video game developers worldwide. Hardly a household can be found without its products, which enjoy great popularity among young and old.
• Handling inbound communications from customers via Email, Telephone & Webchat
• Handling inbound communications from retailers via Email & Whitemail;
• Managing Customer and Retailer repair bookings;
• Providing pre/post sale, and Technical information to end users;
• Reporting each customer contact handled in the systems.
• High School Diploma;
• Native English (C2 mandatory for oral and written skills);
• Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred);
• Player and support oriented attitude, with a knack for helping others (preferred);
• Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills;
• Good reasoning and analytical skills;
• Friendly proactive attitude and great communicator in challenging situations;
• Passion for video games and mobile applications;
• Good computer and Internet skills.
• Work place: Parque das Nações;
• Work Schedule: 9 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday, and Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm - rotating shifts and days off;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested;
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
• Possibility of career progression.