As a full fledged member of this unique team, you will be responsible for ensuring the best customer experience for members of the Voyage Privé website.
This involves assisting members when booking an exceptional trip, answering their questions in relation to their booked stay (characteristics of the products / services, formalities, modifications, cancellation ...).
We seek your excellence to provide Voyage Privé customers with the best customer service experience of all time.
Voyage Privé is a luxury travel club that offers unforgettable escapes, at unbelievable prices. The Club is exclusive for members and this unique flash sales concept gathers over 17 million associates worldwide.
A small but well defined team of travel experts delivers to their community a weekly newsletter containing the best and most inspirational offers, full of sophisticated city breaks ideas, beautiful country getaways and gorgeous beach retreats.
The secret is: members always come firs! That is why over 95% of customers give Voyage Privé positive feedback when they return from holidays!
• Providing a professional and personalized contact for Voyage Privé clients, both through calls and through emails.
• Provide support before, during and after a client’s trip.
• Know and understand the processes and procedures from Voyage Privé, in order to be able to help and support customers by offering them a trip adapted to their needs.
• Native English speakers;
• High School Diploma;
• Contact Center experience (preferential);
• Available to start training in January;
• Familiarity with the travel industry, relevant working experience is an advantage;
• Experience in the customer service / call center environment is preferred;
• Problem solving and time management skills;
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit.
• Available to work between Monday to Friday, between 8 am to 8 pm and weekends from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm;
• Rotating shifts and days off;
• Work location: Lisbon - Entrecampos;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Accommodation in a Teleperformance apartment;
• Refund of initial flight expenses;
• Free annual flight to your homeland;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Long-term career opportunities;
• Free organized sport activities and events.