Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered seven times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Are you passionate about online advertising and new technology and would you like to join one of the leading companies worldwide?
Social interaction has been reinvented, support a number one networking company with hundreds of millions of daily users.
• Availability to work from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm;
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Intensive training and integration phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Contract with: base salary + Christmas and Holiday bonuses + lunch allowance + bonus (due to KPIs);
• Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
• Long-term career opportunities;
• Workplace: Entrecampos;
• Free organized sport activities and events.
• Provide support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help them grow across multiple channels - chat, email and phone;
• Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for SMB clients in the online and digital advertising domain;
• Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
• Provide product and tool support to enhance clients’ experience;
• Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients;
• Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve usage of our solutions.
• Provide vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering.
• Fluent/Native English speakers (minimum C1);
• Familiarity with online advertising products and social media (preferential);
• +1 year working in a customer support related role (preferential);
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills;
• Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
• Availability Monday to Sunday, including rotating weekends;
• Experienced in Call Center environment / Customer Support role;
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.