Supporting the global brand Michael Kors by providing exceptional customer service via phone and e-mail. You will assist customers by responding to queries related to products, store locations, services, general inquiries, policies and assist with order placement while complying with all company policies, procedures and directives.
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products under his signature Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These products include accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products.
Michael Kors stores are to find in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
Behind this burgeoning empire stands a singular designer with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic. Michael Kors has won numerous accolades within the fashion industry, been honored for his philanthropy, and earned the respect and affection of millions. Wholly dedicated to a vision of style that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent, as iconic as it is modern, he has created an enduring luxury lifestyle empire with a global reach.
• Work Location: Entrecampos;
• Availability to work from Monday to Sunday, 9 am to 8 pm, rotating shifts and days off;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested;
• Health Insurance;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection.
• Handling customer inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism;
• Respond to queries related to products, store locations, services, general inquiries and policies;
• Providing fast, and effective communication via web based program(s);
• Assist customers with placing orders and identify opportunities to cross & up sell;
• Working with multiple mainframe, software, and web-based programs;
• Ability to adapt to changing demands of the work environment;
• Cross selling and up selling.
• Native Level of English spoken and written (C1/2);
• Previous experience in customer service environment preferred;
• Educated to secondary school level (minimum);
• Passion for fashion and trends. Capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice;
• Demonstrate ability to handle and resolve complaints in accord with the Michael Kors experience;
• A sound knowledge of email etiquette.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.