O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
We are looking for a talented and accomplished Dutch Quality Analyst to enhance the competencies of individual employee’s coaching programs and be responsible for monitoring procedures and identifying improvements or non-conformity issues.
As a Quality Analyst in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of quality methodology, delivery, and development across the Operations
- Deliver appropriate feedback on the quality of the service to advisors ensuring adherence to procedures
- Attend and participate in meetings with Operations to discuss outputs of monitoring
- Provide relevant information for Monthly Quality Reports
- Give feedback to the training department about issues arising from monitoring
- Participate in monthly calibrating sessions to ensure consistency
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Dutch (C2)
- Advanced English level (C1 at least) with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization/ time management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions
- Ability to influence behavior
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Ability to give constructive feedback to the agents which lead to performance improvement
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or directly related work experience
- Previous relevant experience as Quality Analyst
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!