O que procura nos candidatos
DUTCH MARKET SUPERVISOR
In this position you will be responsible for leading a team of professionals who are doing both Customer Service and Sales towards the customer's objectives in order to deliver results while reaching the SLA's.
- Native level of Dutch + fluent in English
- Previous experience as a Manager or a Team Leader in the Customer Service and/or Online Sales industries
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration
- Business knowledge and commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to implement and manage change
- Follow the security rules of the company
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Monitor and report team performance
- Give agents feedback on their individual performance preferably on a weekly base to improve and motivate their daily work
- Motivate as a team leader controlling turnover and retaining potential and motivated team members
- Organize weekly meetings to give feedback on team performance, inform on new procedures, upcoming changes
- Keep track of each agent's training and training needs to improve technical and phone communication's skills
- Participate in the recruitment process close to HR Department giving an update from the needs and interviewing as a second interview the candidates who passed the HR interview
- Manage all disciplinary issues effectively (with oral warning and requesting HR with written ones)
- Ask management to hire new agent(s) either to substitute or to complete the team using concrete metrics
- Recruit and motivate team of agents
- Organize and optimize shifts
- Work with other collages to get overall view of business and report to steakholders
- Take incoming customer calls in peak periods to provide response and resolution within SLA.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual agents to be able to offer support or step in.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
- Prepare Service Level Reviews and attend Service Level Review meetings.
- Maintain contact with the customer regarding cases, new procedures, applications, tools
- Collect metrics, analyze these and report to customer / management / quality team.
- Provide other reports to management, as needed.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
What benefits we´ll offer you...
- Full time and indefinite contract
- Schedule: 39hrs/week, Monday - Friday from 09.00 to 18.00
- Attractive work environment
- Opportunity to be a part of an international and multinational company
- Office location in the center of Barcelona