O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
We are looking for a talented Dutch International Recruiter to support our recruiting team and help us place qualified candidates faster. If you have strong communication skills and are confident as a headhunter, we want to meet you.
As International Recruiter you're the vital link between clients and candidates. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Managing the pool and identify needs according to the received requests
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the operation
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Working towards and exceeding targets
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native our proficient Dutch (mandatory)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Other European language will be a plus
- Familiarity with recruitment process methods (hiring profile, assessments, interviews, and ongoing follow up)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet)
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
Education and experience
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field
- Proven experience at least for the past year as an international recruiter
- Customer Support Industry experience will be a plus
Specific Requirements (when necessary)
- Availability to travel
- Out-of-hours support
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!