We are looking for pro-active, cooperative and motivated people with a knack for helping others, who demonstrate enthusiasm and positive energy while delivering an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity.
Our client is a leader in wholesale distribution, dedicated to the sale of food and non-food products, providing a global service to meet the needs of catering, hospitality, food and non-food retailers, institutions, associations, foundations, companies and entrepreneurs.
• Addressing customer concerns and/or inquiries, always interacting in a professional and friendly manner;
• Assisting with complaints and follow up the process in order to clarify and help the customer as accurate and quickly as possible;
• Supporting the customer in concerns regarding home deliveries and the web shop.
• Fluent written and verbal communication in Flemish and good level of English;
• Client oriented attitude, with a knack for helping others;
• Good reasoning and analytical skills;
• Friendly and proactive attitude, with the skills to deal with challenging situations;
• Experience in telephone customer service or call center environment is preferred.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.