O que procura nos candidatos
• Have excellent English and Dutch language skills (at native level)
• Have compelling communication and team skills;
• Available to work on shifts basis (including night hours and weekends)
• Experience working in a highly demanding customer service environment
• Able to work under pressure and keep calm
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Establish an efficient, courteous and personalized contact with customers by phone, in Dutch.
• Be autonomous, do not hesitate to improve your own learning to ensure you have enough
knowledge and mastery of software to excel in the role.
• Being multitasking and adapting to a very dynamic environment.
• Continuously looking for ways to provide an effective solution for Customer’s needs while
improving the team’s and your own performance.
• Respect established processes, service level agreements with clients in terms of quality by
achieving and excelling individual and team goals.
• Establish and maintain effective collaboration with client’s partners.
• Be able to maintain a constructive state of mind even in difficult situations.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
Outros aspectos a referir
• Experience in customer service in telephone or face-to-face, in the field of tourism, where you
have had to build a relationship with customers.
• You are passionate,
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills.