- Customer support for bookings, purchases, or goods;
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and questions about customer accounts;
- Technical Support for a number of pc-related issues;
- Professional management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Dutch;
- Good understanding of English (B1 Level);
- Good computer and internet skills;
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Flexibility and resilience;
-Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
- Refund of your initial flight (9 months after contract signature);
- Possibility to live in a room in a company-owned apartment in Lisbon (for applicants who relocate to Lisbon);
- Convenient office location in the center of Lisbon;
- Excellent opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- Long-term career opportunities and job security;
- Multi-awarded work environment;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
If you have these characteristics and if you are interested in this offer send us your application!
Local de trabalho