O que procura nos candidatos
• Good knowledge of Linux administration
• Virtualization / Cloud Computing concepts
• Scripting languages
• Enthusiasm to learn new languages / tools
• Knowledge of CI / CD tools to orchestrate products and solutions into cloud infrastructure
• Good Knowledge of Infrastructure as code automation
• Good Knowledge of Configuration Management as code automation
• Good Knowledge of cloud platforms and NFV based orchestration tools available in telco clouds
• Good Knowledge of Jenkins, Jenkins pipelines and other CI / CD tools
• Good Knowledge and experience in scripting & programming languages.
• Prior experience in Agile, DevOps, and Continuous integration and Continuous delivery
• Hands on experienced with Kubernetes and Docker.
• Exposure to automation tools like Terraform or Ansible or Puppet is a plus.
• Exposure to cloud like AWS, Azure and OpenStack is a plus.
Que funções irão desempenhar
This person will be responsible to migrate monolithic applications into Kubernetes landscape right from scratch, also write E2E scripts for automating the infra provisioning.
- Work on a wide variety of open-source technologies & tools to build, deploy and scale products and solutions into cloud and productions environments
- Contribute to adapt and migrate traditional products into cloud platforms for faster, cheaper installation and configuration
- Gather Requirements through workshops and PBRs (Product Backlog Refinement).
- Configure Docker containers and creating Docker files for different environments.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Progression opportunities in a growth-focused, global organisation.
- Competitive salary.
- Industry leading health insurance.
- Personal development investment.
Outros aspectos a referir
We provide foundational technology and services which connect people from all around the globe – delivering reliability whilst tailoring an unforgettable, personal experience for each user. This is mirrored in the approach we take creating those foundations – our work is innovative, reliable and above all fun.
We encourage our teams to be curious and aspirational, and our mission is to provide the best service we can with a key focus on our customer’s core needs. Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you search for elegant, practical solutions to complex problems? Are you ready to join us as we build a new team of specialists to work on our leading products?