O que procura nos candidatos
Bupa Dental Care is one of the largest providers of dental care in the UK. We have over 350 practices nationwide, providing care to over two million patients. We also have a large network of over 2,500 clinicians, who see Bupa as the place to build a lasting career.
Being part of a global dental network, we can offer dentists a support network like no other – and with the facilities to match.
Our practices offer modern working environments with the latest technologies with dedicated, qualified support staff and clinical experts.
Furthermore, if you need sponsorship to work in the UK, Bupa can provide you with a Skilled Worker Visa (Health & Care).
If you've got the belief, the drive, and the talent to help us in our ambition to be the most trusted provider of dental care in the UK, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a qualified dentist who puts the patient at the heart of their care, who are focused on achieving their best, in a stable, modern and pleasant environment.
Que funções irão desempenhar
Description of the position/ tasks the candidate will perform
- Diagnosing and providing appropriate dental treatment including regular cleaning, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry
- Keeping up with best practices, new technologies and innovations in the field of dentistry
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
What the company offers:
We offer the best benefits in UK dentistry:
- Guaranteed earnings with private potential
- Skilled Worker Visa - sponsorship available
- No mentor fees
- No GDC fees
- No indemnity fees
- Best employee benefits in UK dentistry
- Flexible working patterns
- Latest technology with dedicated, qualified support staff and clinical experts
Outros aspectos a referir
Minimum required experience