O que procura nos candidatos
ManpowerGroup is a multinational company recognized worldwide for making business more human. By choosing us you are choosing to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team in a universe of projects with the best brands on the market. Come build your career with us!
What you’ll be doing:
• Handle Spanish chats from the customers
• Identify and resolve customers’ requests/questions or complaints using relevant knowledge base tools or other technical resources.
• Communicate and consult with colleagues to share best practice.
• Comply with/complete global support specific or ad-hoc tasks.
• Meet support KPIs (Initial response time, Quality scores, Client happiness rating).
• Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
• Fixed Salary
• Meal allowence
• Possibility to develop your career.
What you need:
• Fluency in written and spoken Spanish (C2 level) and English ( B2 level) (mandatory).
• Experience in a Customer Service position (not mandatory).
• “Problem Solving” character - Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues creatively and with minimal direction.
• Customer oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
• A team player who is positive, friendly and has a can-do attitude towards staff and customers.
• Experience of working to customer satisfaction-based targets and operational metrics such as quality and handle time.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work shift patterns, including some weekends.