O que procura nos candidatos
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands.
By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 100,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 55 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
We are looking for:
- Proficient English (C1/C2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Previous experience with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology is preferential
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
Que funções irão desempenhar
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will have the opportunity to develop your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how on one of the two big IT companies in the world. You will be part of a team of 300 people and counting!
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will:
- Manage customer requirements and expectations, by phone, in a calm and empathetic manner, aiming to solve their cases and issues.
- Take 30 to 50 inbound calls per day, so you need to strive to maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Improve your technical skills by troubleshooting issues related to electronic equipment.
- Escalate potential service issues to the appropriate level (Level 1 to Level 4).
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal Allowance paid in voucher card
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of the contract)
- Investment in training and personal development
- Opportunities for career progression (95% of our promotions are internal) and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
Outros aspectos a referir
Life at our company:
- We are certified Great Place to Work for 4 years in a row (2019,2020,2021,2022)!
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events, and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- Workplace: Work from home, if you are based in Lisbon
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.