ABOUT THE ROLE
Customer Service Representative is responsible for supporting the Sales team to enhance the customer relationship through proactive ownership of the entire customer backlog starting with clean order load. From order load the Customer Service Representative takes care of backlog management actions through to invoice and delivery of parts to nominated customers. Customer Service Representative also manage customer reserved inventory to meet all related goals and objectives for both Arrow and the Customer.
Customer Service Representative at Arrow is responsible for:
A FEW THINGS YOU ARE AN EXPERT AT
- Order to Invoice process
- Communication with Customers, Suppliers and delivering after-sales service for Business Customers (telephone, mail)
- Order Management
- Managing and handling of all relevant backlog alerts
- Managing and responding to all requested customer backlog changes
- Close cooperation with other departments like Sales, Asset and Logistics
- Driving On-Time-Delivery performance in line with customer and company goals
- Generating customer satisfaction
- Driving efficiency
- Italian min C1 level and English C1 level (both spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of MS office (advanced knowledge of Excel)
- Customer Service experience (might be also sales)
- Communication and coordination skills
- Customer oriented attitude
- Team player
- Interesting career development opportunities in a quickly growing environment
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. With 2016 reported revenue of $24 billion, Arrow is a Fortune 200 company on the list of US Fortune 500 Company.
Working with Arrow puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of IT distribution and services. Every day, our teams are developing value added solutions that are deployed in thousands of customers to optimize, secure and control their IT infrastructure.
Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of $29 billion, we develop technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen.